⚡⚡⚡ Fast, Lightweight, Pluggable, TLS interception capable proxy server focused on Network monitoring, controls & Application development, testing, debugging.
2013-present by Abhinav Singh and contributors.
BSD, see LICENSE for more details.
- class proxy.http.plugin.HttpProtocolHandlerPlugin(uid: str, flags: argparse.Namespace, client: proxy.http.connection.HttpClientConnection, request: proxy.http.parser.parser.HttpParser, event_queue: Optional[proxy.core.event.queue.EventQueue] = None, upstream_conn_pool: Optional[UpstreamConnectionPool] = None)#
Base HttpProtocolHandler Plugin class.
NOTE: This is an internal plugin and in most cases only useful for core contributors. If you are looking for proxy server plugins see
Implements various lifecycle events for an accepted client connection. Following events are of interest:
Client Connection Accepted A new plugin instance is created per accepted client connection. Add your logic within __init__ constructor for any per connection setup.
Client Request Chunk Received on_client_data is called for every chunk of data sent by the client.
Client Request Complete on_request_complete is called once client request has completed.
Server Response Chunk Received on_response_chunk is called for every chunk received from the server.
Client Connection Closed Add your logic within
on_client_connection_closefor any per connection tear-down.
- _abc_impl = <_abc._abc_data object>#
- abstract on_client_connection_close() None #
Client connection shutdown has been received, flush has been called, perform any cleanup work here.
- abstract on_client_data(raw: memoryview) None #
Called only after original request has been completely received.
- abstract on_request_complete() Union[socket.socket, bool] #
Called right after client request parser has reached COMPLETE state.
- abstract on_response_chunk(chunk: List[memoryview]) List[memoryview] #
Handle data chunks as received from the server.
Return optionally modified chunk to return back to client.